Ski and Snowboard Sales Associate
Leisuretime of Southbury is seeking a driven Ski and Snowboard Shop employee.
We are looking for candidates that have the passion and drive that we do and are willing to work in a team atmosphere. This is a great opportunity that comes with some fun perks!
- Greet and assist customers with enthusiasm.
- Ensure you deliver exceptional Customer Service that is consistent.
- Determine customers’ equipment needs.
- Fit customers with the proper equipment and outerwear.
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment.
- Complete accurate work order paperwork.
- Serve as knowledgeable resource to customers.
- Be familiar with the merchandise carried in the store, including brands, key features and benefits, as well as, the ability to make accurate suggestions to customers.
- Remain current on ski and snowboard industry products and trends to share knowledge with customers.
- Weekends required.
- Ability to commit to your work schedule.
- Ski or snowboard experience.
- Preferred: 1 year Retail and Customer Service experience.
- Strong selling and customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills, with ability to learn the register. We require all staff to cashier.
- Associate Discounts on product and tickets.
- Vendor Product Knowledge Training
Please come by the store with a resume!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location