Licensed Electrician (E1 or E2)
Ferrer’s Electric LLC is looking for an experienced E-1 or E-2. At least 2-3 years of “Journeyman License experience” and valid state of CT driver’s license. (Good record) Must have the ability to undertake a variety of tasks related to setting up and maintaining residential & commercial electrical infrastructures.
Job will involve installing electrical wiring in residential homes and commercial buildings.
Troubleshooting malfunctions, blackouts, and repairing weather related damages.
Generators/indoor & outdoor lighting/pool required installations/and common remodel work associated with todays norm.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Proven experience & work history as a certified Electrician.
- Demonstrable ability to use hand tools and electrical drawings *Must own their own tools and bring to work daily*
- knowledge of safety procedures.
- Certified in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting and other electrical systems.
- Ability to install everything from outlets, switches, circuit-breakers, light fixtures, ceiling fans, exhaust fan, chandeliers to entire electrical panels and meters, transformers, etc.
- Prepare and assemble conduit and raceways.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards, malfunctions or damages and make all necessary repairs or replacements.
Interviewing immediately; applicant will be required to have an interview.
References are required.