Our Mission: To promote positive change in the lives of our members and our community through fitness.
Founded by passionate fitness professionals looking to assist its community members in safe and effective exercise practices, as well as nutritional guidance. Our knowledgeable personal training and group exercise staff maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism while creating a fun and motivating atmosphere, granting our members the peace of mind that should come standard with every gym membership.
As a Personal Trainer, you are responsible for motivating, educating, managing and maintaining new and existing clients in a team or private setting. Instruct and educate clients on specified training programs provided by your supervisor and help clients reach their fitness goals. Maintain professional conduct by always being in a specified dress code, being early and ready for an appointment and ultimately be able to motivate, inspire and maintain a high level of energy throughout your shift, nurturing client relationships that will help promote the Catalyst Training Program and retain clients throughout their fitness journey.
The perfect candidate would have a passion for fitness and be enthusiastic about helping people. The technical knowledge is important and as a company we will help you build on that foundation. However, after that minimum expectation is met, our hire is based on integrity, attitude and energy.
- Provide clients with safe and effective exercise that align with their health and fitness goals.
- Prospecting new and existing gym members to discuss their goals and introduce them to the fitness assessor to review fitness membership options.
- Advise clients about important safety concerns and demonstrate exercises and maneuvers as needed.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner that represents our brand and our clubs while you’re on and off your shift.
- Attend all scheduled team weekly/monthly meetings.
- Achieve individual monthly assigned productivity quota.
- Pass nationally recognized certification within 90 day period of hire
- Attain specialty CEC’s required by club and to maintain your certification annually
- High school diploma/GED equivalence
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Drivers license
- Computer proficiency
- Personal Training Certificate (within 3 months of hire)
- CPR/AED Certification (within 3 months of hire)
- Exceptional customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Must have a high level of integrity and energy to motivate and inspire clients
- Passionate about the fitness industry and helping people
As a Personal Trainer with Catalyst Training Gyms, your scheduled hours will be pre-assigned by your direct supervisor however a need may arise for a split shift or a one off appointment. All new Personal Training candidates chosen are required to complete our 30 day paid Internship program prior to a decision to hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $35.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $14.00 – $35.00 per hour