Wellness Nurse – LPN
The Wellness Nurse will report to the Director of Health and Wellness. The Wellness Nurse is a non-exempt, hourly position.
Provide direct nursing care to the Residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by care staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitors the health, safety, and well-being of all residents
- Assisting in training and monitoring of medication administration
- Maintaining clinical quality assurance in accordance with federal, state and local standards
- Promote the highest degree of service to our residents while leading and demonstrating the mission of the company
- Conduct thorough resident assessments
- Graduation form an accredited School of Nursing, with current license
- At least 2 years’ experience with long-term care, assisted living, home health or hospital setting preferred
- Experience working with residents with Alzheimer’s or other related dementias
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations, and of nursing practices, techniques and methods applied to health and wellness resident
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is often required to stand, walk, sit, use fine and gross motor skills, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and smell.
- An individual in this position will be required to lift or carry weight in up to 50 lbs. Intermittent physical activity includes lifting and supporting residents. The associate must use proper body mechanics.